Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health services.
Kingsbury Court Surgery
If you’re trying to give up smoking, we can help.
Studies show that your chances of success will be greatly improved if you get advice and support from health care professionals to help you stop smoking.
The services we offer from the practice can:
- Boost your willpower to stop smoking.
- Concentrate your efforts by getting advice from someone who knows your medical background.
- Help you feel that you’re not doing it alone.
- Help you to cope when you are tempted to smoke.
- Monitor improvements to your health so that you can see the benefits.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review, please complete our online Smoking Review Form.
BPAS offer a future where every woman can exercise reproductive autonomy, and is empowered to make her own decisions about pregnancy.
Brook provides free and confidential sexual health and wellbeing services for nearly 250,000 young people UK-wide, each year.
Sexual Health Helpline
The National Sexual Health Helpline provided by Public Health England is open Monday to Friday, 09:00-20:00.
Telephone: 0300 123 7123